• PITCH DESIGN

    Here is our firt pitch with Celine at Passion Pictures.
    We didn't get it, but we're glad to have worked on that because of the creative freedom we had,
    I guess it won't happen all the time.
    We had to do a storyboard, styleframes and also a small animation test.
    The references were based on Saul Bass and the opening credits of Catch me if you can, a good starting point.
    Here are some pictures, there are others on Celine's blog.

    Voici notre premier picth avec Celine pour Passion Pictures.
    Ce projet ne pas le jour, malheureusement pour nous, mais on a pu s'eclater dessus.
    Le pitch contenait un storyboard, des styleframes et un test d'animation. (qui represente deja une bonne partie de ce qu'aurais du etre le projet complet)
    Saul Bass et le generique d'ouvertures de Catch me if you can etaient les references à utiliser, plutot agreable de travailler dans cette direction.
    Des images en plus sur le blog de Celine.








    4 commentaires → PITCH DESIGN

    1. oh my gosh! simply wonderful. Well done both of you

    2. c'est superbe !
      la compo et les couleurs sont hypers bien gérées !
      bravo pour ton blog avec Celine, c'est génial ce que vous faites !!!!!!

    3. Moi je trouve ça hyper classe. C'est hyper riche visuellement sans que ce soit confus, les transitions fonctionnent carrément bien. Je regrette vraiment qu'il n'y en ai pas plus ! Bravo!

    4. amazing work, hey here is a question: Could I use this for printing posters for my own house :) I would love to have them hanging on my living wall. I am from Argentina, so if you could give me your permission and send me a proper size file, would be awesome. if not, no problem, I am a fan anyway :D

      keep up with the good work